Lovoy & Associates offers a wide variety of accounting and bookkeeping services geared to small and mid-sized law, medical, dental, and architectural and other professional firms. Our services are specifically designed and customized to accommodate each firm’s specific needs. By virtually accessing your accounting systems we provide extensive experience in handling the multitude of daily functions generally provided by an accounting department’s staff.
In connection with our accounting services, we are dedicated to timely reporting, meeting commitments and our clients’ welfare.
When clients outsource their day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting management to Lovoy & Associates, we relieve them of the costly burden of an experienced in-house CFO, controller and bookkeeper or accounting department. We effectively and efficiently handle all accounting and financial processes using our clients’ existing software to its full potential.
The services we provide in this area of our practice generally include:
- Accounts Payable Maintenance and Monitoring
- Cash Disbursements and Receipts
- Cash Management
- Electronic Billing
- Time and Billing Records Assistance
- Payroll Processing and Payroll Tax Reporting
- Business Licenses
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Month End Closing and Management Reporting
- Periodic Review of Operations with Management
- General Office Administration